3. STATUTORY RULE. The laws of the United States and the State of California, without respect to their principles on conflicts of law, shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms. For any issues arising from or connected to your use of the site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Diego, California.
4. AGE: Only those over the age of 18 are permitted to access this website. All accounts belonging to minors will be cancelled if they are discovered to be using the site, regardless of their age.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE: You may be able to download software from the Company's website (If present). Program, including any files and pictures included in or created by the software, and any data accompanying it (collectively, "Data"), are presumed licensed to you by Company for your personal, non-commercial home use only if downloaded from the Site. Both the title and intellectual property rights are owned by the Company and not transferred to the end user, therefore the end user maintains full ownership of the Software. Decompiling or disassembly is prohibited methods of converting the Software to a human-perceivable form. You may not resell, distribute, or replicate the Software. You may not utilize any trademarks or logos belonging to the Company or its licensors in any way.
6. CONTENT SUBMITTED BY THE USER: By submitting content to the Site or using the Service, you give Company permission to exploit your ideas and creations. You grant Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including w Any User Content that you post will not be rewarded for by any means. You agree that the Company may use your name in conjunction with your User Content in publications or other forms of public disclosure. You represent and guarantee that you have the right to publish, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any User Content that you put on the Site or Service.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS MUST BE FOLLOWED: You undertake to abide by all applicable laws and to respect the intellectual property rights of others while accessing or using the site or service. At all times, the laws governing copyright ownership and intellectual property rights apply to your use of the service and the site. Uploads, downloads, and other forms of distribution of information and material (referred to herein as "content") that violate the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party are strictly prohibited. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you undertake to adhere to all copyright laws, as well as any other applicable laws, and you are entirely liable for any breaches or infringements of third-party rights caused by any content that you give or send. As the creator, it is your responsibility to demonstrate that the content does not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
9. INFRINGEMENT ON COPYRIGHTS: Allegations of copyright infringement on the Site or in connection with the Service are handled in accordance with processes set out by law by the company. This page includes information on how to file a claim for infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which may be found at the bottom of each page. This Agreement incorporates the company's DMCA Policy by this specific reference.
11. NO WARRANTY: All warranties are thus disclaimed by the company. The site is being provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind by the company. You assume full responsibility for any and all damages or losses caused by your use of, or inability to use, the site and/or the services. To the fullest extent permissible under law, the company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, to the fullest extent permissible under law. In no event does the company guarantee that the site or service will meet your needs or that it will operate without interruption or error, free of charge.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY: The RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU IS LIMITED. Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind (including but not limited to, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL or CONSEQUENTIAL damages; LOSS OF PROFITS; LOSS OF DATA; REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any other materials and services provided to you by Company. Damages caused by any legal theory or action will be limited to a maximum amount set by this restriction.
14. ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES: The Company restricts your use of the site and the service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. In particular, you are not allowed to (a) access content or data that is not intended for you or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access. (b) without proper authorization, probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the service, the site, or any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures.(c) attempting to (a) send unsolicited email (including but not limited to promotions and advertisements) through the Site or Service, (e) attempting to modify or reverse-engineer or decompile or disassemble the source code used by the company to provide the Site or Service, (f) attempting to reduce or attempt to reduce to human readable form any of the source code used by the company in providing the Site and Service, and (g) attempting to decompile or disassemble any of Your legal and/or criminal responsibility may result from any breach of system or network security.
16. COPYRIGHT: AMB, LLC. Owns the copyright to all of the site's content. Any and all intellectual property rights are explicitly disclaimed.
17. SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER: There will be no change to the terms and conditions of use, even if a court of competent jurisdiction rules that one or more of them are unenforceable for whatever reason. Unless signed by an authorized representative of the party renouncing the right to enforce compliance with these terms and conditions, no waiver by any party of any violation of any provision of these terms and conditions will be valid.
18. NO LICENCE: This site does not give you permission to use any trademarks, service marks, or logos that belong to the company or third parties.
19. THE AMENDMENTS: The Company has the right to modify these terms at any time. If we, in our sole discretion, judge the modification to be of significant importance to our business, we shall: Post a notice about a change on the homepage is a good place to start. The recommended adjustments may be discussed with us if you get in touch with us.